Dr. Cary Gundlach D.C.
After 12 years of practicing Chiropractic Sports and Wellness care in his home state of Wisconsin, Dr. Cary and his family relocated to the East Valley in 2009. He is honored to be practicing in the same office of a team of highly skilled and like-minded practitioners and therapists giving you the top of the line therapy and treatment for your performance enhancement and injury needs.
- Arizona Chiropractic Physician & Board-Certified in Physiotherapy
- Northwestern University of Health Sciences B.S. (Human Biology)
- Northwestern University of Health Sciences (Doctorate of Chiropractic) 1998
- National University for Health Sciences (Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician) 2002
- Trigenics Institute (Registered Trigenics Practitioner) 2004
- Northwestern University of Health Sciences (Nutritional Counseling) 2006